It's just me myself and I.

Photo credit: Google images

At the end of the day, all I've got is me. Night is cold and I've got me, days are hard and lonely and I've got me, low on money and everyone else leaves but I never go anywhere by myself, I've always got me.

Photo credit: Google images

My dreams are crazy to everyone else but me, I totally understand myself, I've got that let my results be the proof kind of attitude and I never bother with what any other person thinks as long as I've got a handle on what it is I am trying to get accomplished.
It's just me, myself and I on this tour and at the end I somehow always manage to get out on top, squashing every obstacle against success and completing successfully every set objective. So many times I tried to carry people along, but people always disappoint and it gets really hard trying to figure out who to trust.

Photo credit: Google images

I trust me, I always have and I always will. I defined myself and did my best to understand who and what I am. My strengths, weaknesses, talents and lack thereof. I adapt to my environment and improvise where there is an absence of desired resources.

Photo credit: Google images



I believe in me, my dreams, and my choices. It's just me, myself and I, solo ride until I die.
Enjoy this link to download and listen to G Eazy featuring Bebe Rexha in this song he titled "me, myself and I".




PLEASE BE SOCIABLE: LIKE, FOLLOW AND SHARE OUR 1POSTS









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The day is bright, it's bright & fair. (Mama jollof rice.)

Bend down select...

Lil Wayne: Pray to the lord.