A Tisket, A Tasket Nursery Rhyme Song Lyrics.

Sponsored Video

 





A Tisket, a tasket, a green and yellow basket.

I wrote a letter to my friend, and on the way I dropped it. 

I dropped it, I dropped it

Yes, on the way I dropped it

A little girlie picked it up

And took it to the market

She was truckin’ on down the avenue

Without a single thing to do

She was peck, peck, peckin’ all around

When she spied it on the ground

A-tisket a-tasket

She took my yellow basket

And if she doesn’t bring it back

I think that I shall die.

A Tisket A Tasket” is a classic nursery rhyme that was first recorded in the United States in the 19th century. The song was first recorded in 1879 in America and was composed as a children’s rhyming game. “A Tisket A Tasket” song was sung while kids danced, often in a circle. 

A Tisket A Tasket” is a famous nursery rhyme and a part of the most beautiful kid’s game. The rhyme is composed in a rhythmic way and will definitely help the kids to learn about rhythmic patterns. This nursery rhyme will also introduce your little one to some words that they can add to their vocabulary. Apart from this, singing the rhyme while playing the game will help the kids to work on their language and speech skills.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The day is bright, it's bright & fair. (Mama jollof rice.)

Lil Wayne: Pray to the lord.

Bend down select...