Take a look, see what you've done to my world.


Photo credit: Google images
My world before you came in was cool. Theere were greens and rabbits, bees and butterflies, a quiet stream with little fishes and colourful birds singing sweetly up in trees. A beautiful picture was what it was.

Photo credit: Google images
And then you stepped into my world and took out the greens and the rabbits to replace them with roads and motorcars. My bees and butterflies became less beautiful and less important to the birds of metal you built. My streams you drained and channeled. Not so long after, I became famous and known as a modern chap. I had everything that made life more that what it was before. I now had a buzz and a feel and sometimes thing would get so crazy I get a bit dizzy.

Photo credit: Google images
Now I'm like a city in ruins and since you left, things just keeps going south.  Take a look at my world now, see what you've done to it.

Photo credit: Google images

And here's a link taking you a bit backwards to download and enjoy Style Plus singing "Olufummi"



Photo credit: Google images


PLEASE BE SOCIABLE: LIKE, FOLLOW AND SHARE OUR POSTS



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The day is bright, it's bright & fair. (Mama jollof rice.)

Lil Wayne: Pray to the lord.

Bend down select...