I pray to the lord like Lil Wayne did.


Photo credit: Google images


Was playing lil wayne's "Pray to the lord" on repeat while I wrote this post. And I'm just gonna pick out my favourite lines of the lyrics of the song then leave a link for you just in case you might want to download.


Photo credit: Google images


Before I sleep I pray to the lord my soul to keep and if I should die before I wake I pray to the lord my soul to take.


Photo credit: Google images


Is there a heaven for Jesus soldiers? I can't go to hell cuz I'd take over.


Photo credit: Google images


And everytime I see the sunshine I drop down and give thanks at least one time. Feeling like I'm living on the front lines, I'm feeling like every second is crunch time. I've had breakfast would I make it to lunch time and I ain't joking so don't be looking for punchlines, would I be the next victim of a gun crime? I don't know the answer that's why I brung mine.


Photo credit: Google images


Bury me a gangster cuz that's what I lived, don't cry for me I gave the best I could give, I can only do me so that's what I did.

Download and enjoy listening to Lil Wayne "Pray to the lord"



PLEASE BE SOCIABLE: LIKE, FOLLOW AND SHARE OUR POSTS




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The day is bright, it's bright & fair. (Mama jollof rice.)

A Tisket, A Tasket Nursery Rhyme Song Lyrics.

Baby Shark Dance: A Dive into the Viral Nursery Rhyme.