Don't let me down.


Photo credit: Google images

I have put all of my trust in you, even though I have my reservations.
I have been hurt a million ways before, so hurt that I lose knowledge of where exactly
my pain's coming from. But you make me forget everything, soothing my pains and making
it easy to trust again.
You brought me laughter, and we talk for hours on end.
You brought me comfort, so don't let me down.


Photo credit: Google images

I need you. You rescue me from my demons.
I learned to trust again, because you stood beside me when nobody else would.
My wounded heart now healed would learn to love again.
With you in my world, it's feels like a new beginning. I can trust, I can laugh,
I can love and I want to be in love with you.
Don't let me down.


Photo credit: Google images

I need you,I need your touch, I need your love.
I need your wisdom, your thoughts, your support, your time.
You are my miracle, you build my faith, you restore my beliefs, you make me whole.
I need you right now, don't let me down.


Photo credit: Google images

Now enjoy a link to download "The Chainsmokers" featuring "Daya" in this song they titled "Don't let me down".


Here's your link to download. 
 

 

PLEASE BE SOCIABLE: LIKE, FOLLOW AND SHARE OUR POSTS














Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The day is bright, it's bright & fair. (Mama jollof rice.)

Bend down select...

Lil Wayne: Pray to the lord.