Send my love to your new lover.



Photo credit: Google images

I've been told that it's for the best. We've got to let go all of our ghosts and move on to new goals and new people.
I wish it was as easy as they say it is. But what's the alternative, we ain't kids no more and we can no longer pretend to ignore something we don't like.



Photo credit: Google images

I'm jealous of the person who gets your affections and smile, i'm jealous of the love you would no longer bestow on me but on this unknown individual.
But send my love to your new lover, because i know that his personality would most definitely be an interesting one, maybe an even better personality than mine.
Send my love to your new lover, wish him all the health, bliss, prosperity and happiness that you feel he'd need to be a better lover than i was.



Photo credit: Google images



Now in the spirits of new beginnings and past romantic adventures enjoy a link to download and listen to Adele in this song she titled "Send my love (to your new lover)"


PLEASE BE SOCIABLE: LIKE, FOLLOW AND SHARE OUR 1POSTS










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The day is bright, it's bright & fair. (Mama jollof rice.)

Bend down select...

Lil Wayne: Pray to the lord.