Castle on the hill.



Photo credit: Google images
I walk in the forest, it's green all around, I see the birds, annoying airborne lot. I know of beasts burrowed underneath the earth. Beast all around me.


Photo credit: Google images
Alone in this jungle, I've heard the songs the birds sing about a place far beyond the energy of their flights. They birds, I thought at first were a beautiful flock so I learned to speak in their tongue and to understand it, shocking revealation it was to learn how provocative they could be at times with their utterances.
But they spoke of a castle so I set out to find it.


Photo credit: Google images

Finally I see it, after days of hopeless roaming in the jungle, afraid I seeked for a mirage, a dream, I falter, but kept on searching.
The castle, it's real. Standing underneath I can't fathom the world inside. I imagined a lot of wonders and awe, then  courageously I walk to the gates.
Under the castle on the hill, the place of my wonderful ignorance and bliss before I ever got involved with civilization.



Photo credit: Google images



Here's a link to download and enjoy Ed Sheeran in this one he titled "castle on the hill". Enjoy.


PLEASE BE SOCIABLE: LIKE, FOLLOW AND SHARE OUR 1POSTS











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The day is bright, it's bright & fair. (Mama jollof rice.)

Bend down select...

Lil Wayne: Pray to the lord.