Alice in Wonderland!!!



Photo credit: Google images

In the land beyond my imaginations, the land of strange rabbits and transformations, all a figment of my over active imagination and my zeal for the extraordinary, like alice in wonderland i found my own wonderland.
A new world nobody else has access to. A world where everything i dream of becomes real, beautiful women, luxurious mansions, sleek automobiles and a buffet of all you can eat delicacies.



Photo credit: Google images

My name all around in bold neon signs and my picture with me flashing that one million dollar sage smile hung high on billboards. All music carries a touch of my genius melodies and taxi cab drivers drive through the city with my sound blaring out of their every speaker.
My own world where i am the President of the whole planet and God because it is wondrous creation.




Photo credit: Google images

Crageyland was the name i called it, the land where the sage was born and rules created to suit his very will. Sage in Crageyland, something like Alice in Wonderland.



Photo credit: Google images



For all wild dreamers and sages with over active imaginations, Enjoy a link to download and listen to Avril Lavigne in this one she titled "Alice".

PLEASE BE SOCIABLE: LIKE, FOLLOW AND SHARE OUR 1POSTS













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The day is bright, it's bright & fair. (Mama jollof rice.)

Lil Wayne: Pray to the lord.

Bend down select...