YOU'RE MY BEST FRIEND.



Photo credit: Google

images

You're my best friend, you are very important to me.
Life is beautiful, and life is sad. And in times of rejoicing, I always wish for your presence to be near.
And when sorrows befall me, it is you I seek out for some comfort,
because I know that you'll share in my pain.


Photo credit: Google

images

I love the jokes you tell, and the sound of your laughter when I tell mine.
I love the sound of your voice when you sing,
and the way you raise up your eyebrows when you catch me staring.
I love that you are patient and the fact that you listen.
I can go anywhere in the world, and I'd proudly beat my chest and proclaim that you're my bestfriend.



Photo credit: Google

images

We can talk for hours, and not for a minute quarrel.
I love that you are different and how that difference makes me better.
I cherish the memories you've blessed me with, and the confidence I have in you is unfaltering.
I know that I can trust you with my life, and I can count on you to go with me into battle,
and will sacrifice my life for yours if ever the need arise.
Our shared trust, is what has brought us so far.
You are my right hand, you're my best friend.



Photo credit: Google

images


Here's a link for you to download and enjoy Don Williams in this song he titled "You're my best friend". Enjoy!


PLEASE BE SOCIABLE: LIKE, FOLLOW AND SHARE OUR POSTS











Comments

  1. Friendship is a relationship of mutual affection between people. Friendship is a stronger form of interpersonal bond than an association. Friendship has been studied in academic fields such as communication, sociology, social psychology, anthropology, and philosophy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The day is bright, it's bright & fair. (Mama jollof rice.)

Bend down select...

Lil Wayne: Pray to the lord.