The party's over.

Photo credit: Google images

Turn out the lights, the party's over. Call it a night, the party's over. They say that all good things must end. What a crazy party, never seen so many people all moving in sync. Blind as bats and flocking so close together like sheep and thick as thieves.
Life to me has always been a crazy party, but for me the party's over and tomorrow starts the same old thing again.

Photo credit: Google images

Once I had a beautiful love, but my life was all about the party. From one party to another, booze, weed and women. But the party's over and everyone's deserted. I'm alone my love lost, leaving me with no one to come home to.


Photo credit: Google images

Turn out the lights, the party's over but you can still listen to and enjoy Willie Nelson in this one he titled "The party's over".

Here's your link to download.




PLEASE BE SOCIABLE: LIKE, FOLLOW AND SHARE OUR 1POSTS














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The day is bright, it's bright & fair. (Mama jollof rice.)

Bend down select...

Lil Wayne: Pray to the lord.