Till the end of the road.


Photo credit: Google images
It was something like 10 pm on my watch although I can't really say for certain, but I was walking down the street trying to get home when Boys II men filtered out the speakers of a roadside Cds vendor singing "Till the end of the road".

Photo credit: Google images
I used to think that the road ends only when one dies, but my thoughts about several things have repeatedly been proven wrong and I'm learning everyday that the road only ends where we want it to.

Photo credit: Google images
Happy enough to be alive, I'm holding on tight to where I stand and would ride till the end of the road when all there's left to see is empty fields and smiling faces.

Photo credit: Google images


PLEASE BE SOCIABLE: LIKE, FOLLOW AND SHARE OUR POSTS



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The day is bright, it's bright & fair. (Mama jollof rice.)

Lil Wayne: Pray to the lord.

Bend down select...