69: Sixty-nine!



Photo credit: Google images

I wonder what happens at the age of sixty-nine.
Wonder how them old folks get down.
I mean i see a lot of teens and young adults right now going crazy about clubbing and pool parties.
I see dudes becoming rappers and singers, divas doing it like Beyonce.
I see young men and women getting their Bachelors degree and serving patriotically their motherland.
I see smartphones and crazy automobiles and sixty-nine for me is still some forty years away.



Photo credit: Google images

Sixty-nine baby! I could be a multi-millionaire. Quiet vacations to see some beaches, my little man just back from completing his masters program overseas, while my beautiful wife God willing won't have gotten so fat her backside could fit into two seats.
My twin baby angels married happily and my gran-children just starting kindergarten.



Photo credit: Google images

I've got a pretty reserved sexuality, so the 69 for me might be a strecth unless my bae's a freak in good girl clothings and we get right down and dirty whenever we're alone behind closed doors.
Being pretty reserved gives me an edge over women because to impress me they need to do more than be just pretty and possess a vagina.
I like beautiful minds especially when such minds are owned by the blessed soul of a woman. A woman conscious of her virtues and high values. A considerate woman, patient, open-mined with a strict willpower that allows her to own her actions.



Photo credit: Google images



So ready to do whatever you want till we sixty-nine and older. And Praiz sang a song featuring Burna boy and Ikechukwu titled "Sixty-nine:69" so here's your link to download and enjoy.


PLEASE BE SOCIABLE: LIKE, FOLLOW AND SHARE OUR 1POSTS










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The day is bright, it's bright & fair. (Mama jollof rice.)

Bend down select...

Lil Wayne: Pray to the lord.